Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Product Review of the Bosch DLR130K Digital Distance Measurer Kit




As an insurance claims adjuster, I am often asked "How do you adjust 5 or more claims per day, while producing quality inspections?"  Besides general work experience, I will attribute part of my speed to the Bosch DLR130K Digital Distance laser measuring device.  This niftly little device will save me up to 30 minutes or more, per interior inspection!  Time is money to an insurance claims adjuster; and the Bosch DLR130K allows me to focus on more important elements of the damage assessment process.  This was the first piece of equipment I purchased as an adjuster; and it was the best investment I have ever made!  It also doubles as a fancy laser pointer to torture my dog and cat when I am at home. ;)



The Bosch DLR130K is easy to use.  All you have to do is point and click, and the unit will display the distance (or how far away) an object is.  It is accurate to within a sixteenth of an inch!  This is very useful to me when I am measuring eave heights, fence lengths, elevations, cabinets, interior rooms and ceiling heights.  The Bosch DLR130K Digital Distance Measurer can be displayed in inches/feet, decimals and metrics.  It will also measure areas and volumes.  The Bosch DLR130K is very durable.  I use mine every day and it has been abused!  I've dropped it countless times onto the concrete and even off of roof tops and it still works perfectly!

The Bosch DLR130K laser measurer is also very reasonably priced!  The Bosch DLR130K Digital Distance Measurer is currently listed on Amazon.com for only $89.99 new.  I would strongly recommend this item if you are an insurance claims adjuster, general contractor, carpenter or if you are just a handy person who enjoys fixer-uppers!  For more insurance claims adjuster related items, please visit the Insurance Adjusting Equipment page and the "What equipment will I need when adjusting insurance claims?" page.

1 comment: